With SkylightPayCard’s simple online registration process, getting a card is simpler than ever. Before you may use the following features, you must activate your card on the official portal. With the proper card, you may withdraw cash from ATMs with no fee.
Customers of SkylightPayCard also have the option of using their phones to manage their money. Get the free Netspend app for your mobile device and you’re all set.
SkylightPayCard Mobile Login
- Search for “Netspend” on the App Store or Play Store on your iOS or Android device.
- Get the app and put it on your gadget.
- Launch the app on your gadget after downloading it to go to the sign-in screen.
- Go to the login page and enter your username and password.
- Providing the information you provided is accurate, you will be granted access to your account via your mobile device.
Using the Netspend Mobile App, you can access and control your Netspend account from anywhere. These options will be at your disposal:
- Simply photograph your checks and submit them to your Card Account.
- The status of your Card Account and its transaction history are both accessible to you.
- You can give money to people you know personally.
- Discover recharge stations that don’t cost anything.
Users of the mobile application are required to provide identification information before they may access the app. If you want to use Netspend, you’ll need to give up personal information such your name, address, birthday, and government ID number. Besides, you might need to produce a valid form of identification like a driver’s licence.
Netspend Visa Prepaid Cards are issued by Visa U.S.A. Inc. and accepted at a number of locations around the United States. Participating banks include Axos Bank, The Bancorp Bank, MetaBank, and Republic Bank & Trust Company.
Axos Bank, The Bancorp Bank, MetaBank, and Republic Bank & Trust Company are all licenced by Mastercard International Incorporated to issue the Netspend Prepaid Mastercard. Financial Institutions Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) members include Axos Bank, The Bancorp Bank, MetaBank, and Republic Bank & Trust Company. The bank that issued your card is listed on the other side.